Apply | 1 (800) 964-3576

First Asset Based Lending Group offer many financing and funding solutions to manufacturing companies including start-up manufacturers in the United States and Canada. Our options include invoice and receivables factoring, asset based lending, accounts receivable financing and purchase order finance.

These are challenging times for the manufacturing sector. Order books are declining, margin pressures are increasing and you're expected to keep up with an ever-increasing array of regulations.

We can help manufacturers improve cash flow by providing an advance of cash against the value of outstanding invoices. Then as invoices are raised, we can release up to 90% of the value of those invoices within 24 hours. The remaining 10% is paid to you, less a small service fee, once we receive payment from your customer.

This means your business has access to an ongoing supply of cash linked to your sales. So as your business grows, so does the amount of funding available to you. You can use this cash to put growth plans into action.

In addition to the cash that we provide, we can also save you valuable management time. Time better spent focusing on growing your business. We provide a receivables management service where we pursue and collect outstanding invoice payments from your customers on your behalf, so that you have more time to concentrate on generating new business. We will prepare and send out statements, telephone all of your customers, collect payments for you and maintain professional and detailed accounts of your transactions. We will provide you with 24-hour online access to your reports, including scanned images of the checks that we receive.

You remain in control by working with a dedicated team of people who ensure your customers are as happy to deal with us as they are with you. To get started - Click Here.



Asset Based Lending

Receivables Lines of Credit
Minimum: $100,000
Maximum: $25 million
Years in Business: 2 Minimum
DSCR / FCCR: 1.20x
Rates/Terms: Competitive
United States and Canada
Standard terms and conditions apply

Factoring / PO Funding

Minimum: $5,000
Maximum: $15 million
Startups OK
Advances: Up to 92% - 95%
Rates/Terms: Competitive
United States and Canada
Standard terms and conditions apply